Embassy of Finland, Riga: Current Affairs
EMBASSY OF FINLAND, Riga
Kalpaka bulvaris 1
LV-1605 Riga, Latvia
Tel. +371-6707 8800
Participate in a competition and win a Finnish Maternity Package
On 6 December 2017, Finland is celebrating its 100 years of independence. To mark this special year, the Embassy of Finland in Riga together with Neste Latvija and Nordic Birth Basket®, would like to highlight one special social innovation from Finland – the maternity package.
The Embassy of Finland in Riga would like to give the opportunity to all the families in Latvia, whose babies are born in December, to win a maternity package. The package contains products that come handy during the first year of the baby such as winter and summer clothes and care accessories. The box can even be used as the baby's first bed.
Who can participate?
You can participate, if
- you are living permanently in Latvia, and
- your baby was born in December 2017 in Latvia (1.12.-31.12.2017)
How to participate
- Tag yourself in the comments of the Embassy's Facebook post http://www.facebook.com/FinnishEmbassyRiga about the competition, and like the post.
- With their permission, you can also tag your friend who has had a baby in Latvia in December 2017. Your friend will then be included in the competition.
- Three maternity packages will be given out following a lottery.
- The last day to participate is 2 January 2018.
- The winners will be contacted through Facebook in January 2018.
- If the winner does not confirm receipt and provide the necessary details for delivery on time, the package will be given to another winner of the lottery.
- The winners of the lottery will have to provide the Embassy with the child's birth certificate.
- The packages will be delivered to the winners either personally by the Embassy's representative or by delivery service.
- The Embassy reserves the right to publish the names and places of residence of the winners.
- The packages will be provided by the Finnish Company Nordic Birth Basket.